And especially, Howard himself recently participates in the answering of
questions. Thanks to the stiff competition out there in the webframework
space that has triggered this. His ego went too high and I'm glad he is
finally humbling himself. It's rather unfortunate he got awaken only after
Tapestry's popularity, status and image have drastically diminished in the
community. Many high profile Tapestry users have dissapeared and have
embrased really compelling frameworks such as Wicket. Take for example Kent
Tong, the former Tapestry commiter. He has now even written a book on
Wicket. Another example is Geoff Longman, the creator of Spindle who left
and embrased GWT. I can go on and on and on. Tapestry is now just another
dead horse, I'm sorry.

Your's friendly,

Rob