And please allow me to also mention that, not only are high profile Tapestry
users abandoning Tapestry, high profile sites which were using Tapestry are
also ditching Tapestry. An example is theserverside.com which whacked
Tapestry like a baseball from their servers and replaced it with another
webframework, maybe Wicket, I'm not sure. This because they have a business
model that looked forward into the future. Their model wasn't compatible
with Tapestry, which would have meant in every major release they would have
to rewrite their frontend all over again and again.

BTW, why is Jesse Kuhnert not participating anymore in the forum? Is he
going to be the next to deflect?

Yours friendly,

Rob