Then I was to fast too! ;-)

Michael Gerzabek schrieb:
Hi Janos,

Could you elaborate a little bit more on what you wanna do?

Have a look at the basic principles of T5 [1], especially Principle #1 might be of interest for you.

Maybe you are just looking on how create dynamic layouts then go to the mailing list with keywords dynamic and static [2].

Not sure this helps,
Michael

[1] http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/
[2] http://www.nabble.com/forum/Search.jtp?query=T5+static+dynamic&local=y&forum=340&daterange=0&startdate=&enddate=

János Jarecsni schrieb:
Hi All,

I'm new to Tapestry technology and to this mailing list, and I have a
question. I'd like to "dynamically" create .TMLs... So instead of having
static pages (Start.tml, Login.tml), I'd like to construct Tapestry pages on the fly (by including page parts, which are other .tmls). I've been looking for some "include" component whatsoever, but found nothing. Except for the
PageLayout component, which does something similar, just the other way
around. Could you point me to some workaround or existing solution?

Cheers
Janos