Hi Josh,

hm, this would be a pity... it is relatively easy to imagine a scenario
where the component should be "lately bound", I mean resolved only at
runtime. I can imagine generic TMLs which only specify placeholders for
components, and it depends on some configuration what components to link
into those placeholders. My intention is to move away from the page-centric
approach of Tapestry toward this more dynamic strategy, where the page tml
works as a generic template. Hope this is possible somehow... In the worst
case I will compile the TML on the fly using JSP and then forward to
Tapestry? Uh hah :)

Thanks for the reply!
Janos