I'm sorry, but have you read his messages? He intentionally writes
inflammatory messages, does not respond to questions or requests to stop
behaving so offensively, and it is highly probable that he is in
violation of the TOS for at least gmail and most likely also hotmail. I
don't care to know if users of the list make such violations, but when
someone is clearly using the list for abusive purposes, this information
becomes relevant (at least to me).
In addition, all of the information on that page was taken from publicly
accessible archives of public mailing lists. The names, email addresses,
and messages listed on that page are ones written by him and posted to
public lists.
Please, explain to me how repeating information that someone has
willingly published to public resources is in any way unethical.

--
http://thegodcode.net