János Jarecsni schrieb:
I have a component library, x.jar. I placed a y.tml into its pages package
(some.package.pages, where some.package is declared in the library module as
the root package). I added the component jar to the web application, still I
cannot access the x.tml as a page.
When y.tml is in x.jar then you maybe might want to address y(.tml) in the browser!
Any help is welcome! :)

Cheers,
Janos