When you contribute it via

new LibraryMapping( "mylib", "com.mycompany.package" )

you wanna browse it with http://localhost:8080/mylib/x

/M

János Jarecsni schrieb:
no :)
I tried a lot of URLs in the browser, but none worked. What URL did you use
to browse to such a page?
thx
janos

On 22/04/2008, Michael Gerzabek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Exactly. Does it work now?

/M

János Jarecsni schrieb:

Hi Michael,

I have the following line in the manifest.mf of my T5 component library
JAR:

Tapestry-Module-Classes: hu.intellynet.mojito.tapestry.LibraryModule

Is it what you mean?

thx
Janos

On 21/04/2008, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>