Whoops... Peter is correct about the method/event name: onValidateForm. Not onValidateFromForm, as I had posted, sorry.

Robert

On Apr 21, 2008, at 4/212:40 PM , Peter Beshai wrote:
You want to use onValidateForm to handle validation that involves more than
one field.

Seems like the simplest solution to your second problem is to use an
actionlink instead of a submit button and just have the fields reset by the event handler. I believe t5-components has a button component that will give you the same look and feel of the submit button, without submitting the
form.

Peter Beshai