Hi, i am starting a fresh project and after reading the tutorial and a
trying Tapestry 5 i am loving it. It is a fantastic framework, and works
like a charm!!!
I am having only one issue, i would like to fix. I am having some weird
behavior, trying to adapt my page style along with the default tapestry
style. I wonder if there is any way of skip the default style or if there is
a reset style, because i am finding not to easy to override the default
style, so i think it would be great to have some way of disable it or at
least provide some reset css style.

Again, i am in love with this framework and will be using it on my projects
from now on.
Congratulations and keep the great work.

Best regards.

Manuel.