I am attaching the style i am using a sample page and a screenshot of the
problem (of the page i attach). This is just a prototype, but illustrates
the problem. As you can see, the labels of the form are placed below, just
when the left menu ends. How can i fix this?

Best regards and thanks in advance!!

On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 12:21 PM, Manuel Corrales <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi, i am starting a fresh project and after reading the tutorial and a
> trying Tapestry 5 i am loving it. It is a fantastic framework, and works
> like a charm!!!
> I am having only one issue, i would like to fix. I am having some weird
> behavior, trying to adapt my page style along with the default tapestry
> style. I wonder if there is any way of skip the default style or if there is
> a reset style, because i am finding not to easy to override the default
> style, so i think it would be great to have some way of disable it or at
> least provide some reset css style.
>
> Again, i am in love with this framework and will be using it on my
> projects from now on.
> Congratulations and keep the great work.
>
> Best regards.
>
> Manuel.

body {
        line-height: 1;
        color: black;
        background: white;
}
ol, ul {
        list-style: none;
}
/* tables still need 'cellspacing="0"' in the markup */
table {
        border-collapse: separate;
        border-spacing: 0;
}
caption, th, td {
        text-align: left;
        font-weight: normal;
}
blockquote:before, blockquote:after,
q:before, q:after {
        content: "";
}
blockquote, q {
        quotes: "" "";
}

/***************************************************************
 * TITLE: Common Stylesheet for Blue Haze                      *
 * URI  : http://www.oswd.org/design/xxx/bluehaze/bluehaze.css *
 * MODIF: 2003-01-05 1608 +0800                                *
 ***************************************************************/

/* ###### Browser-specific Styles ###### */

/* For IE & Mozilla-based browsers: */

.LHS {
  margin-left: 2.5mm;
  float: left;
  clear: left;
}

.RHS {
  margin-right: 2.5mm;
  float: right;
  clear: right;
}

/* For Mozilla-based (CSS2-fully complaint) browsers only: */

[class~="LHS"] {
  margin-left: 5mm;
}

[class~="RHS"] {
  margin-right: 5mm;
}

/* ###### Body Text ###### */

body {
  background-color: white;
  color: black;
  font-family: verdana, tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif;
  font-size: 95%;
  margin: 0;
  background-repeat: no-repeat;
  background-attachment: scroll;
}

h1, h2, h3 {
  font-family: "trebuchet ms", tahoma, sans-serif;
}

h1 {
  font-weight: bold;
  font-size: 150%;
  border-bottom-style: solid;
  border-bottom-width: 1px;
  padding-bottom: 0.5ex;
}

img {
  border: none;
}

q {
  font-family: tahoma, verdana, helvetica, arial, sans-serif;
  font-weight: bold;
  border-style: dotted;
  border-width: 2px;
  margin: 0 1em 1ex 1em;
  padding: 0.5ex 0.5ex 0.5ex 1ex;
  width: 9em;
  float: left;
}

acronym {
  border-bottom-style: dotted;
  border-bottom-width: 1px;
  cursor: help;
}

code {
  font-family: "lucida console", monospace;
  font-size: 90%;
}

dt {
  font-weight: bold;
}

dd {
  padding-bottom: 1.5em;
}

#bodyText {
  text-align: justify;
  line-height: 1.5em;
  margin: 10mm 5mm 0 14em;
  padding: 0 1em 1ex 1em;
}

#bodyText p {
  padding-bottom: 2ex;
}

#bodyText a {
  text-decoration: none;
  border-bottom-style: solid;
  border-bottom-width: 1px;
}

#bodyText a:hover {
  border-bottom: none;
}

#bodyText .topOfPage {
  font-size: 90%;
  font-weight: bold;
  font-variant: small-caps;
  text-decoration: none;
  border: none;
  padding-left: 1ex;
  padding-right: 1ex;
  float: right;
}

.smallCaps {
  font-variant: small-caps;
}

/* ###### Header ###### */

#header {
  border-bottom-style: solid;
  border-bottom-width: 2px;
  height: 7.5em;
  margin-bottom: 5mm;
  padding: 0 2.5mm 0 5mm;
  background-repeat: no-repeat;
}

.headerTitle {
  font-size: 300%;
  font-weight: bold;
  line-height: 2em;
}

.menuBar {
  float: left;
}

.locBar {
  float: right;
}

.menuBar *, .locBar * {
  text-decoration: none;
  font-weight: bold;
  padding-right: 1ex;
}

.menuBar a:hover, .locBar a:hover {
  text-decoration: underline;
}

/* ###### Side Box ###### */

.sideBox {
  border-style: solid none solid none;
  border-width: 2px 0 2px 0;
  width: 11em;
  margin-top: 5mm;
}

.sideBox div {
  font-weight: bold;
  border-bottom-style: dashed;
  border-bottom-width: 1px;
  padding: 0.5ex 0.5em 0.5ex 0.75em;
}

.sideBox a, .sideBox a:hover, .sideBox span {
  color: black;
  text-decoration: none;
  line-height: 1.25em;
  display: block;
  padding: 1.25ex 0.5em 1.25ex 0.75em;
}

.sideBox .thisPage {
  font-weight: bold;
}

/* ###### Footer ###### */

#footer {
  padding-top: 0.75ex;
  padding-bottom: 0.75ex;
  clear: left;
}

#footer div {
  font-size: 85%;
  line-height: 1.25em;
  text-align: right;
  padding-right: 3mm;
}

#footer a:hover {
  text-decoration: none;
}

.footerLHS {
  float: left;
  clear: left;
  padding-left: 3mm;
}

/* blockquote styles */
blockquote
{
        background-color: #dbffd1;
        border-top: 1px dotted #a1d97e;
        _border-top: 1px solid #a1d97e; /* dotting looks bad in IE, revert to
solid */
        border-bottom: 1px dotted #a1d97e;
        _border-bottom: 1px solid #a1d97e; /* dotting looks bad in IE, revert
to solid */
        padding: 12px;
        padding-left: 36px;
        margin-right: 5%;
        margin-left: 5%;
        background-image: url(images/blockquote.gif);
        background-repeat: no-repeat;
        background-position: top left;
}

blockquote.info, blockquote.error, blockquote.allgood
{
        background-position: 10px center;
}

blockquote.info
{
        background-image: url(images/blockquote_info.gif);
}

blockquote.error
{
        background-image: url(images/blockquote_error.gif);
        background-color: #ffded5;
        border-top: 1px dotted #d99d80;

        border-bottom: 1px dotted #d99d80;
}

blockquote.allgood
{
        background-image: url(images/blockquote_allgood.gif);
}

blockquote p, #content blockquote p
{
        margin: 0px;