A typical trollish Smeets, avoiding technical discussion. I will ask
you again, since you seem to know SO MUCH about AOP:

>You're bundling an AOP into T5 core- a mere webframework? This is insane.
> Howard, Webframework is simple and it seems you keep on over-engineering
> something this simple.

So I ask YOU AGAIN Rob:

I'm on 5.0.11 right now, and I need to advice my page methods. Could
you help me with this? Can you tell me exactly how to do it with
Spring AOP? Please, be technical enough so that I can implement this
using your solution.

Please, give me a specific technical answer.

-adam