At least in the environment where I work, non of my team members have ever
violated CS101 like Howard constantly does. The guy doesn't even think and
design before he codes. Much of his working routine are based on after
thoughts. Thereby constantly breaking backwards compatibility. Probably most
of his ideas pop up after he'd sipped some buckets of beer into his belly.
They are just absurd ideas. I hope he releases T5 sooner and makes a release
announcement at theserverside.com. I would then go there and put the final
nail on Tapestry's coffin.
Let Howard dare to ask me technical questions. I would answer it for free. I
exempt him from payment because he badly needs help.
So Howard, the ball is in your court. Adam, maybe you could advise him to
come seek it.

Regards,

Rob