Hi

I see there has been a lot of activity on this before,
and the issue seems to have been resolved, still I
experience this problem in 4.1.3 and 4.1.5:

Exception: Error: An error occured processing annotation
@org.apache.tapestry.annotations.InjectState(value=bite-visit)
of public abstract no.imb.bite.framework.BiteVisit
no.imb.bite.framework.web.BiteBasePage.getVisit():
Property visit has already been accounted for by the
element at Annotation @org.apache.tapestry.annotations.InjectState
(value=bite-visit) of public abstract
no.imb.bite.framework.BiteVisit
no.imb.bite.framework.web.BiteBasePage.getVisit().

ComponentSpecification.claimProperty
(ComponentSpecification.java:670)
ComponentSpecification.addInjectSpecification
(ComponentSpecification.java:641)
InjectStateAnnotationWorker.performEnhancement
(InjectStateAnnotationWorker.java:54)
AnnotationEnhancementWorker.performMethodEnhancement
(AnnotationEnhancementWorker.java:140)

AnnotationEnhancementWorker.performMethodEnhancement
(AnnotationEnhancementWorker.java:109)

AnnotationEnhancementWorker.performEnhancement
(AnnotationEnhancementWorker.java:71)
performEnhancement($EnhancementWorker_119b741e3f6.java)
performEnhancement($EnhancementWorker_119b741e3fe.java)
performEnhancement($EnhancementWorker_119b741e3d0.java)
ComponentConstructorFactoryImpl.getComponentConstructor
(ComponentConstructorFactoryImpl.java:101)

getComponentConstructor($ComponentConstructorFactory_119b741e3b7.java)
PageLoader.instantiatePage(PageLoader.java:603)
PageLoader.loadPage(PageLoader.java:630)
loadPage($IPageLoader_119b741e3aa.java)
loadPage($IPageLoader_119b741e3ab.java)
PageSource.makeObject(PageSource.java:152)
GenericKeyedObjectPool.borrowObject(GenericKeyedObjectPool.java:797)
PageSource.getPage(PageSource.java:176)
getPage($IPageSource_119b741e302.java)
RequestCycle.loadPage(RequestCycle.java:241)
RequestCycle.getPage(RequestCycle.java:228)
PageFormatLocatorImpl.activateSectionType(PageFormatLocatorImpl.java:132)

I have a superclass where my annotation is declared:

    @InjectState("bite-visit")
    public abstract BiteVisit getVisit();

The problem seems to be random. I never experience it in
firefox, but when
switching between Explorer 7.0 and Opera 9.27 the
exception randomly occurs.

This is a blocker for me. I hope that somebody can help me.

Henrik