Hi again... still no luck with this one.

After an intense night debugging this, I have found
that the bug appears consequently the *second*
browser instance that hits the same page. The first
request to the page runs fine, but the second time
(with a new browser instance) will produce the exception.

I am really stuck here - is tapestry caching some
of my components here or is it something else
going on. I have logged out from ComponentSpecification
and it actually finds that my component has already
been added to the page specification.

I really hope someone can shed some light on this
because this is a serious blocker to our
project.

Best,
Henrik