You probably have to rethink your json structure - it doesn't look
like you're interested
in getting values from keys... you just want the values in the particular order.

Take a look at JSONArray

Andreas Andreou - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://blog.andyhot.gr
Tapestry / Tacos developer
Open Source / JEE Consulting