Yeah ... when he published his article I asked him for the stats to back it up
but no response!

Toby

----- Original Message ----
From: Chris Lewis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Tapestry users <users@tapestry.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, 20 May, 2008 3:16:02 PM
Subject: Re: Tapestry users declined for the first time in 3 years, says this
researh site ...

Except for the part about him not being a friend of wicket, I agree.
We've every reason to believe this moron is the same Emanuel whatever,
who is known to be Francis Amanfo, and who we know a good bit about.
Specifically, he is active in the wicket community and was mentioned in
a 'thanks' for having contributed an accepted patch
(http://wicket.sourceforge.net/wicket-1.1/changes-report.html - search
for Francis Amanfo). I wouldn't dare say that the rantings of a such
bird brain reflect the wicket community, but he is in some manner
associated with it.

chris

http://thegodcode.net