I have a page with (for the moment) three components a layout, a tree
component and a tree navigator.The tree navigator displays the path to your
current displayed categories ex categories/cars/pickups, the tree component
shows as a list, the elements of the current category ex(nisan,ford,toyota)
wich can be selected to go deep in the category tree.

Now, to move arround the categories the navigator is build with pagelinks
and context containing the id of the category, in the page I have the
onActivate(int category) function to change current category and to call the
tree component for loading it with the selected category childs.

On the tree I've implemented an event also containing the id, in the handler
I set the current category and also call the component tree to fill with
it's new id.

The issue is that 1)everithing is ok throug the tree component event
                       2)the onActivate handler works apparently ok (all
elements are well formed and consistent) but looking at the console I found
an exception that tells me that cannot coerce "images" to string....

I've see several post concerning this cast issue,If I remove the call to the
tree component to fill then I get no more console exception, but of course
the tree is no longer filled.

BTW there are no "images" anywhere....

Thanks