Renat Zubairov wrote:

> Why would you need to have multiple parameters in onActivate? Are you
> considering using Encoder?
> http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/apidocs/org/apache/tapestry/PrimaryKeyEncoder.html

Well, it is simply an Update/Create page of a detail element belonging to a
category, so I need to pass the category ID and the product ID wich if it's
0 implies a new product and if not an edition.
The fact is that as pages grow in complexity they tend to have also a more
complex initialization,I have had problems when implementing multiple
onActivate, I'm happy with my solution.
Thanks