> I made my own login.tml and integrate acegi for my security.But when I run
> the login page in IE,there is a error icon after username and password filed
> even the first time to access it.

There are error images injected after all of the tapestry form
elements. They are hidden using a class defined in the default
tapestry css file. Is it possible that your page is not getting the
default tapestry css loaded? Look at the generated html to see.

TheDailyTube.com. Sign up and get the best new videos on the internet
delivered fresh to your inbox.