I am using the plugin under Ganymede M7 on Windows XP.
The navigate-> menu optio n works there, however the binding is showing up
as Alt + x, which does not work.  I changed the binding to  Ctrl+Alt+X, and
now it works fine!

This is a great plugin for me, because my packages are nested very deep and
I use Navigator view over Package view.