hey dave,

not a problem at all. I only used alt+ctrl+x as i was becoming tired using
shortcuts that are already bound while developing the feature.
I guess there might be a nicer default shortcut anyway.
Which shortcut would you suggest instead?
I will also have a look myself if i find a shortcut that is unbound on my
osx system.
Might be hard to find a good shortcut as everyone may use a different set of
plugins.

christian