Does setting reloadable="true" in the Context element of context.xml fix it?

On 25/06/2008, at 6:58 PM, Angelo Chen wrote:

Hi,

I use tomcat 6 and IDEA IDEļ¼Œ in the IDEA I set the project's exploded
directory to:

/Users/abc/myapp/ROOT

and the above directory is mapped as an entry under $CATALINA_HOME. in the IDEA i did not run or debug, just compile/build, the T5 picks up any changes I made to the template file, but not the page classes, I checked the above directory and can see the java class has been compiled and placed in the correct directory, just the changes are not reflected until I re- boot the
server, any idea why? Thanks.

Angelo