hi,

i added reloadable="true", it works, but another error comes out:

[ERROR] RequestExceptionHandler Processing of request failed with uncaught
exception: Context values (which are added to the request URL) may not be
null or blank.
org.apache.tapestry5.runtime.ComponentEventException:

any idea? Thanks.