Em Fri, 27 Jun 2008 04:21:47 -0300, Francois Armand <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu:

I faced exactly the same problem when I was playing with a personnal beaneditor : at the end, the only solution I found was to copy&paste the beanEditor class, change visibility to protected and add one or two protected getters....

Thiago : perhaps a bug report for that would be better than a simple message in the list (so we can vote for it ;)

I just wanted to check if more people in this list had the same issue before posting a JIRA. There it is: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAPESTRY-2487. Please vote! :)

Thiago