Hi,

The pom.xml from t5c-project references hibernate 3.2.2.ga and hibernate-annotations 3.2.1.ga as dependencies. My own project references higher version numbers of poth packages as dependencies. I have just moved to eclipse 3.4 with run-jetty-run plugin 1.0.1 and maven integration for eclipse 0.0.12. Now if I run my T5 app, both hibernate-(annotations) jars are in my classpath which makes the application crash on initialization.

is this a problem with my ecipse plugins? (Since it didn't happen with eclipse 3.3 I was using before). Or something I can fix in my poms?

Someone can give a clue?

Regards

Moritz