Hi
- thanks for your inputs, yet here's another question:

the localization in T5 is very nice - but it does not apply to dates (and
numbers?).
When I change the Locale, I expected that date formatting will also change, but
it does not.
The DateField component also ingores Locale (and t.format, btw) and does not
change the language  of the date-picker..
I've found that I can use the Output component, but that would result in part
of I18n to be done by T5 and another part by the application.

Any other way?

Udo.