As a total digression (or just one more feature request). if you are going to be dealing with localization of dates.. if you happen to put some thought on having tapestry track not only the user's Locale but their TimeZone as well! that would be great!

Udo Abel wrote:
Hi
- thanks for your inputs, yet here's another question:

the localization in T5 is very nice - but it does not apply to dates (and numbers?). When I change the Locale, I expected that date formatting will also change, but it does not. The DateField component also ingores Locale (and t.format, btw) and does not change the language of the date-picker.. I've found that I can use the Output component, but that would result in part of I18n to be done by T5 and another part by the application.
Any other way?

Udo.