Hi,

I think the order of events during form submission should be described in a
state diagram or so, otherwise you cannot know when to do what.

I found out that the onValidate event is fired before any button select event.
That means, in onValidateForm you don't know whether the user pressed "save" or
"abort" - which  should be known for validation.
That's probably the reason why I found so many people using onSuccess for
validation, what I find not very beautiful.

Since form submission is very essential, I think the system (and the
documentation) should be very clear at that point, which is not yet the case.

Regards,
Udo.