Von: Sebastian Altmann [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Montag, 7. Juli 2008 14:54
An: users@tapestry.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: Strange behavior of special characters

No i didn't because i am using tapestry 4.0.2 (forgot to mention this :-(()
but i read similar atricles on tapestry 4.

The weird thing is that my encoding basically is ok,
and this strange things happen just under certain circumstances.

Another thing that confuses me is that for example in "löschen" not just the
ö isn't displayed correct
but also the 3 following characters (sch).
This happens to every string with special characters (mostly not the next 3
but the next 2 characters ).