Chris Lewis-5 wrote:

> Do I need to do any manual hibernate cleanup? I thought this was handled
> by a background
> event but I'm at a bit of a loss...

Actually, Uber T5 folks, this raises a good question: when using an ORM
framework, are there specific gotcha's to be sensitive to when accessing the
ORM in a Dispatcher -vs- a Page?  Tapestry does so much under the covers,
there has to be something different.

Chris, as a final volley into the clouds,  I would attempt to duplicate the
error using Hibernate totally outside Tapestry first, with and without
Hibernate caching: that might clue you in.