Thiago,

You must not have read my explanation of just how erratic this is, so
here it is again:

Quick summary of the behavior with the following urls:

1) request /LStAug/?limg=1
works

2) request /LStAug/?limg=1 (again)
works

3) request /LStAug/?limg=2
breaks

4) request /LStAug/?limg=1
breaks, where it worked before

(restart container)

1) request /LStAug/?limg=2
works

2) request /LStAug/?limg=1
breaks

3) request /LStAug/?limg=2
breaks

The same url with a certain id breaks when you switch to another one,
after having just worked. It doesn't matter which one it is. Id one will
work until you switch. Restart container. Id 2 will work until you
switch. Restart container. My relationships are text-book cases and
completely normalized. The same query - the simplest of simple selects -
works consistently as expected in pages.