Hi Peter,

Then again back to my previous answer as well, T5 is good, better than other
released frameworks, but it has the weakest point, it is a beta. within
community we know what the t5 status is, but when we want to communicate
with the outside world, this is really a problem, how to convince people to
use T5? there are developers who can decide for the user, that's a lucky
group. there are developers working under a company, how to help them to
convince the employer to go with the best framework in the world? the boss
will simply say, no, we don't work with beta. and there are a group of
independent developers that need to get projects from companies, this group
is difficult, the competitor might simply say, that's beta, and they got the
project.

Now in your case, I believe you have been convinced T5 is the framework
suitable for the coming production app, what difficulties you encountered so
far to put t5 into use? if you can share with us your real experience, might
finally convince our t5 community leaders to release the t5.

I started Tapestry one year ago, I tried first t4, but did not like it,
tried T5 and I'm hooked to it, what a nice framework! reading the roadmap,
it said that will be released soon, then again it was said to be released
early 2008 and I told myself that's good timing, my app might be ready by
that time, time passed, and T5 is not released, my solution to this is, i
just tell my user, this is a java based app, I did not mention tapestry 5
framework:( otherwise they might google tapestry 5 and find out beta:)