Hi,

I am new to Tapestry and trying to evaluate it for a personal project ( I am
current using struts2). Could someone help me in the following queries?

1) Is it possible to support the following URL structures out of the box?
www.myhost.com/
www.myhost.com/category/
www.myhost.com/category/cat1/page1/xyz ...

2) Is is possible to conditionally plug in some cache ( like memcached ), so
that I can serve the entire processed HTML ( including the response header )
directly to the servlet response stream? ( In case of a cache miss, then the
normal flow would happen and I would conditionally cache the entire HTML
output ).

Thanks!