Neeme Praks schrieb:

PS. Sorry about the curly braces style in the refactored class - my eclipse autoformatted it to my coding style and I was too lazy to change it back

Please don't be too lazy next time... I revised it a bit because I personally don't like to have several initialization methods (you called them load) for something as simple as loading a properties file. Also all Exceptions are now re-thrown as runtime exceptions so that Tapestry will fail to start when the properties file can not be found or loaded.

Cheers,

Uli