From: news [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Neeme Praks
Sent: 18 September 2008 14:08
To: users@tapestry.apache.org
Subject: Re: [T5] loading tapestry configuration from properties file?

Nice, thanks for that one.

I would suggest to add that "PropertiesFileSymbolProvider" class also to
main Tapestry5 distribution. And I took the liberty to refactor the
symbol provider implementation in wiki to be more generic: it now
accepts also URL and InputStream as possible places to load the properties.

Rgds,
Neeme

PS. Sorry about the curly braces style in the refactored class - my
eclipse autoformatted it to my coding style and I was too lazy to change
it back