Ulrich Stärk schrieb:
If you want to use it with the select component then there is no need to
write your own selectmodel. Just provide an array of strings to the model
parameter, e.g. <t:select model="literal:foo,bar,baz"...> or <t:select
model="strings"...> where strings is an array or list in your page class.

Uli

That's the easier way I thought of, thanks. I was tricked by the component reference, which states that the type of the parameter is SelectModel.

Andy