Em Fri, 26 Sep 2008 08:35:11 -0300, Andy Pahne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu:

That's the easier way I thought of, thanks. I was tricked by the component reference, which states that the type of the parameter is SelectModel.

The parameter type *is* SelectModel, but Tapestry has coercions: conversions from one type to another. There must be a String -> SelectModel coercer somewhere in Tapestry's code.

That's the same case with Grid's source parameter: its type is GridDataSource, but you can pass a List to it. ;)

Thiago