Hi Francois,

I agree with your suggestions.

I would like to be able to configure Javascript to be included in the head
section rather than at the bottom of the page. We recently had a discussion
about it here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAPESTRY-2364.

Without it you need hacks to execute Javascript before the page is rendered,
which is really a common thing to do, especially if you setup your page to
also work without Javascript.

regards,

Onno