Get yourself a copy of Tapestry in Action (Manning Publications) written by Howard. It is explicitly written for Tapestry 3.

Uli

StevenF schrieb:
Thanks!

Is it true that the First Edition is for Tapestry 3 and the Second Edition
is for Tapestry 4?

Andy Huhn-3 wrote:
Hi Steven,

http://www.agileskills2.org/EWDT/ has a link to the first edition.