Hi,

I've joined a project that uses Tapestry 3. (yes old version) and I have
read good things about the book 'Enjoying Web Development with Tapestry'. If
I understand correctly, the first edition is for Version 3 and the second
edition is for Version 4.

So I need the First Edition, but I can't find it anywhere.

Is there anyone that has the First Edition on there shelf collecting dust?
Or does anyone know where I can buy it from. Amazon does not have it, only
the second edition.

Thanks!!

Regards,
Steven