From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: users@tapestry.apache.org
Sent: Monday, 20 October, 2008 2:53:17 PM GMT +02:00 Athens, Beirut, Bucharest,
Istanbul
Subject: Re: "Session bleedings" in Tapestry5

I quote from a chat protocol with a developer:

"Take for eg, if there are 10 users at present using our website, then first
user clicks  on 1st page, and 5th user clicks on 2nd page, and 3 rd person
clicks on 3 page and using it.
And if the user 1 is clcked on 8 page at that time user 3 want to goto another
page say 5, then he also gets 8 instead of 5. As first user requested that
page. :( "

-------- Original-Nachricht --------