I've never heard of that?

I suspect that this is due to the fact that the T5 page pool is forgotten
and @Retain is used or something similar?

Page cannot contain ANY instance variables, excluding the ones that are same
regardless of the session (user) accessing the page or maintained by T5.
Same applies to components.

Also instance variables are cleaned if not marked with @Retain when page is
returned to page pool.

 - Ville