Em Tue, 28 Oct 2008 16:56:28 -0300, Ben Gidley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu:

I should have been clearer - this is from an AJAX request.
What I have done is implement a JSON client inside a flex app that then
calls the event URL directly. Is there some magic in the URL that tells
tapestry it is an AJAX request?
Looking at the autocompleter there doesn't seem to be any.

Yes, but it is elsewhere. It's in RequestImpl.
Tapestry considers an AJAX requests when it's X-Requested-With header is set to XMLHttpRequest. ;)

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://www.arsmachina.com.br/thiago