Em Tue, 28 Oct 2008 22:48:47 -0300, BarryDev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu:

Ok I removed all my JQuery code to see if this was causing the issue and it was, but than I realised I was also returning the chatroom page from my
onSuccess() method.

You must return your Zone instance in your onSuccess() method. If you return a page, it will be a normal, non AJAX request.

Something like

@Component
private Zone zone;

Object onSuccess() {
        // do anything you need
        return zone;

Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Consultor, desenvolvedor e instrutor em Java
http://www.arsmachina.com.br/thiago