I've tried a few different things and I've searched this mailing list archive
and the website but I can't figure out a way to clear the textbox in my
beaneditform with a zone once I click submit.  Here's my OnSuccess Method
and my beaneditform/zone definition:

@InjectComponent("zone")
private Zone zone;

Object onSuccess(){
                chatLine.setChatLineTimestamp(new Date());
                chatLine.setUserName(yourName);
                registry.recordLine(chatLine);
                return zone;
        }

<t:beaneditform id="chatLineForm" submitlabel="Send" object="chatLine"
zone="chatLineZone"/>

<t:zone id="chatLineZone" visible="false"/>

This returns an empty zone so there is no visible result on the page when
you click submit, is this what's causing my form not to be reset or is that
the expected behaviour.  The ideal behaviour would be if there was an
onComplete method that I could set on my form so once the ajax post is sent,
I could use javascript to clean out the form.  Is this possible?