In comments to
http://tapestryjava.blogspot.com/2007/08/handling-direct-urls-in-tapestry-5.html
Lewis has written that:

> When a single method is overloaded with different parameters, the order of
> invocation is fewest parameters to most parameters.
> So onActivate() will be invoked before onActivate(String, String).

But I have noticed calling order is exactly opposite: onActivate(String,
String) is called before onActivate(). Excerpt from log follows:

[INFO] AppModule.TimingFilter Request time: 2609 ms
[DEBUG] pages.Index Dispatch event: ComponentEvent[activate from (self)]
[DEBUG] pages.Index Invoking:
myapp.webclient.pages.Index.onActivate(java.lang.String, java.lang.String)
(at Index.java:261)
[DEBUG] pages.Index Invoking: myapp.webclient.pages.Index.onActivate() (at
Index.java:252)
[DEBUG] pages.Index Dispatch event: ComponentEvent[passivate from (self)]
[DEBUG] pages.Index Dispatch event: ComponentEvent[passivate from (self)]

Where is the truth? (except, it's out there ;))