Em Thu, 30 Oct 2008 13:59:35 -0300, shymon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu:

I was just playing with activation context. Finally I replaced all
onActivate methods with one
taking object array as argument: onActivate(Object[] aParams). But now I
will give EventContext a try.

EventContext has some nice conversion features that you would need to write yourself if using an Object[].

Thanks once again :),

You're welcome again!

Is it just me or this message list has been having an increase in new members? This is very good news, IMHO. :)

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://www.arsmachina.com.br/thiago