Hey,

please excuse my bad English. I just started to try out Tapestry and have
one big problem I haven't found an answer for. The source code available in
the client's browsers seems to be really ugly.
All code from the tml-files (Layout.tml, Index.tml) is "squeezed" in one
single line. So the source code looks like:

1: <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Stri...<head>...
</head><body>... (EVERYTHING ;) )
2: </div><script src="assets/5.0.16/scriptaculous/prototype.js"
type="text/javascript"></script><script ... (All Java Scripts)
3: <!--
4: Tapestry.DEBUG_ENABLED = true;
5: Tapestry.onDOMLoaded(function() {
6: $('firstNumber').activate();
7: Tapestry.init(...
8: });
9: // -->

Is there something I missed to do / add or might it be an Eclipse problem?

Thanks in advance,
Christian