Em Mon, 24 Nov 2008 09:17:46 -0300, Christian P. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu:

Unfortunately the source code still hast some "ugly" parts due to the added / refactored code from Tapestry itself.

This brings me to another question. Why is this the default setting?
Is it of any use (making the source more or less unreadable to exaggerate a bit) ?

Smaller pages (in number of bytes). Most of the time nobody is looking at the source.

I have to say, it "discourage" me a little bit.

I don't understand why this would discourage anyone. You could use Firebug (Firefox extension), for example. It shows a very nice tree view of the HTML source, regardless of any whitespace compression like Tapestry does. By the way, Firebug makes Web development waaaaaaaaaaaaay nicer and productive, even to an Opera fanboy like me. :)

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://www.arsmachina.com.br/thiago