Hi,

this works

    @Override
    @Validate("required")
    public void setFullname(String fullname) {
        super.setFullname(fullname);
    }

    @Override
    @Validate("required")
    public void setEmail(String email) {
        super.setEmail(email);
    }

this also works:

    @Validate("required,minLength=3")
    public void setEmail(String email) {
        super.setEmail(email);
    }

but this fails:

    @Validate("required,email")
    public void setEmail(String email) {
        super.setEmail(email);
    }

and it fails in such a way that even validation for fullname does not
work. If I replace email validator with

regexp=(\\w+)@(\\w+\\.)(\\w+)(\\.\\w+)*

then everything works as expected. I did not try putting validation in
tml nor with T5.0.16.

Is this a know bug or did I miss something?

I also noticed there is no email validator mentioned at
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/guide/validation.html and at
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/tutorial1/forms.html. The only
list of supported validators I found is at
http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au:8080/jumpstart/examples/input/validators1
which led me to
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/apidocs/index.html?org/apache/tapestry5/Validator.html
where obviously one can see which validators are supported.

-Borut